Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Walking The Dogs


Walking Mo-Jo (on my right) and Jazzy (on my left) is something that I do pretty much every day unless it is icy out. German shepherds need to be walked every day and require lots of attention. Giving them attention is not hard to do at all as they follow me around everywhere I go. While everyone is off to work or school, I am pretty much there at home every day working on my jewelry unless I am out running errands. Mo-Jo loves playing ball and chasing the Frisbee. Jazzy likes to catch the balls that bounce. They are an incredible blessing and an absolute joy to have around.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh they are gorgeous!! What a joy to have around!!
Thank you for the comment regarding my grandson and his smile! I love that photo of him!!

Katofmanycolors said...

They are my best buds!

Anonymous said...

cute puppies! my husband keeps trying to talk me into german shepherds.

Katofmanycolors said...

German shepherds are very loyal to their families. We had two girls, Chelsea and Hannah when the boys were younger. They require lots of attention and love training. We have always had German shepherds. Mr. Mo-Jo is our first boy. My boys talked me into getting him! He is smart and sweet! Jazzy is always in the same room that I am. I call her my shadow girl!