Friday, August 21, 2009

It's Friday!


-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*'""*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-


Mo-Jo and Jazzy hanging out in the back yard.



Mo-Jo, Sammie, Jazzy

Sammie came to stay with us last Saturday. My husband's sister lost her job and her rental and Sammie needed a place to stay until Jo can get back on her feet. Who best to take care of her? Mo-Jo really likes her but Jazzy is a bit possessive. We are going to have to work on that! Sammie is seven years old.




(¯`'·.¸(¯`'·.¸Purple Haze Earrings.·'´¯)¸.·'´¯)


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hello! I love your German Shepherds, they're beautiful and so good of you to take another one in while their owner gets back on their feet! The earings are gorgeous! Awesome job!

You had visited my blog recently and asked me about my camera settings regarding my son swimming in a pool. I'm sorry I didn't answer sooner but it's been a bit busy here lately.

I've just posted a blog post with one of the photos and the settings I used. I hope this helps and if you have any more questions I'll do my best to help. Remember the #1 rule is to have fun with your Camera!!

http://naranjostwm.blogspot.com/2009/08/answer-to-question.html

Best Regards,
Wendy