Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Middle of the Week Day

I have been extremely busy just because it is that time of the year. It was freezing here yesterday and much warmer today. But, today's wind will blow you away! On the way home, I say lawn cushions and trash cans just rolling around. Who knows where they came from? It's been sunny and cloudy, back and forth all day. Just another example of life in Ohio!


(¯`'•.¸//(*_*)\\¸.•'´¯)
«::: Random Tip of The Day:::»
I have decided to add a tip here and there on my blog on how to better cope with today's economy. Just little things, a thought here and there, but they can sure add up!


Today's tip would be to write a list before I go shopping. I'm on a budget and I need to stick to it! If an item is on the list and not on sale and I can do without it for a week, I circle that item and add it to the list for next week when I get home. I usually write things down on my list when I take the last one off the shelf so I have some time to find it for an acceptable purchase price.


Got a List?

No comments: