Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Earrings - Lots of Color!


Well it is freezing and snowing outside. Our schools let out one hour early today. We are expecting more snow and extreeeeeeeeeeme cold for the next couple of days. I really have to start searching for a pair of fingerless gloves!

This is what I listed today on Etsy. They are so beautiful and colorful.....really needed to see these glorious colors today!

I first photographed these using indoor studio lighting. I did not like how the colors came out. I redid the pics by the patio window using the natural light coming in. I then took the pictures into Picassa for just a bit of editing for color matching.


♥Medley♥
A beautiful pair of lever back earrings. They have Swarovski crystal glass rhinestones with a light Aurora Borealis finish on the back and are creating some very incredible color! Photographed at different angles to display this amazing palette of colors! They are brass and nickle and lead free.

No comments: