Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sunflowers are still growing!


*´¯`·.¸.· *´¯`·.¸.· *´¯`·.¸.· *´¯`·.¸.· *´¯`·.¸.· *´¯`·.¸.· *

Well, the sunflowers are above the fence posts now. I can't wait until they bloom! So pretty! We had them here last year and they looked incredible. Last night we harvested three ripe tomatoes from the garden and had our first BLT sandwiches. They were delicious! We have been having salads using the lettuce from the garden. Landon also picked a hot pepper and sampled it. It was extremely hot! I prefer the red sweet peppers myself. It thundered for hours in the evening yesterday but all that we got were a few sprinkles. Just five minutes from my house, my husband sad it was pouring buckets!





♥*¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸*´¨(♥ Vintage Signed BSK Bracelet

Before I started designing brass and glass jewelry, I collected and sold lots of vintage/estate jewelry. I have opened the jewelry boxes up and I am starting to part with some of my favorites.


No comments: