Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Vintage Costume Jewelry

:¦:-••-:¦:-••-:¦:-••-:¦:-••-:¦:-••-:¦:-••-:¦

I have been adding some vintage costume jewelry to my shop that I have been meaning to add for some time. I have some really nice pieces of the past to list. Last week I listed some fine, gemstone rings. I used to go to estate sales and auction houses quite a bit. If you have never been to one, you should go.....they are lots and lots of fun! I have always preferred vintage pieces over modern pieces. I think that shows when you look at my brass and glass designs.

It is supposed to rain here today but so far nothing. Painting has begun on the outside of the house. There is so much prep work that has been and needs to be done. Tasks like cleaning the house, scraping off old paint, repair work and more. Landon is out there right now helping his dad! I'm inside working so I don't have to paint......for now!

:¦:-••-:¦:-••-:¦:-••-:¦:-••-:¦:-••-:¦:-••-:¦


No comments: