Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Colors Painted by Nature


This is the back, lower patio. The trees and bushes looked glorious yesterday before the rain. It rained last night and many of the leaves have fallen. Landon's spookies are sitting on the wrought iron table that I found at the auction house a few years ago. I love this table!

Trick or Treat night will be this Saturday in Westerville from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. I received my grocery store flyer yesterday and turkeys are now on sale for $.29 a pound! The holidays are not that far away!




´*•.¸(´*•.¸¸.•*´)¸.•*´
•.*Color Fusion*.•
¸.•*´(¸.•*´´*•.¸)´*•.¸

Beautiful colors nestled in hand embellished brass which has been meticulously polished! The colors are absolutely brilliant! My pictures could not do them justice! What can I say......I just love them!



No comments: