Thursday, October 1, 2009

Landscape Photography





Landon's next project in Digital Photography is 20 landscape pictures. His pictures will be taken to school in the RAW format. I have converted these to jpg for my blog. I did just a wee bit of editing. This is one of the areas that I walk the German Shepherds. We love to go here, especially in the Fall. These pictures were taken in the afternoon as we wanted as much light as we could get since we were in the woods. We took my lighter weight tripod that I keep in the car for these kinds of pictures on the go. Most of these pictures were shot at F18. We hope to get some more pictures, weather permitting, as it is supposed to rain again! We had our first frost of the year last night. We covered some of the garden plants in hopes of extending their growing season.....we'll see?


No comments: