Thursday, October 22, 2009

Somewhat of a Silhouette


*.¸(´*•.¸¸.•*´)¸.


Here is somewhat of a silhouette shot of Mo-Jo. I like these kinds of pictures for some reason. This one has just a wee bit of highlights and detail to make it interesting. The blue water background has one of my favorite shades of blue. My favorite colors are blue and purple.


My husband is still working on the house in between working. Today he put up one of the newly painted gutters. We are expecting rain after midnight. Because of the rain, the apple orchard opened up yesterday and today for Fuji and Winesap apples. Landon and I went out to the orchard again yesterday and picked up another 20 lbs. Last night I made apple raisin scones using one of each of these apples......love them!





´*•.¸(´*•.¸¸.•*´)¸.•*´
•.*Karma*.
¸.•*´(¸.•*´´*•.¸)´*•.¸

This is a stunning brass and glass necklace destined for happiness and new life experiences!


No comments: