Monday, October 12, 2009

A Whole New World.....Macro Photography


(¯` '•.¸ \ / ¸.•'´¯) Nature's Jewels (¯` '•.¸ \ / ¸.•'´¯)

Whimsical and magical earrings!



-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*'""*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-



My son's assignment in digital photography this week was object/abstract photography. He had 15 images in each category to do and I really believe he had fun doing this. I decided to do a couple for myself and this is what I came up with. I started out with an artisan hand blown, egg shaped paper weight that I had purchased at our Winter Fair years ago. It was photographed inside using studio lights. It was then enhanced in Photoshop Elements. The second picture is from the first file with the settings changed to negative. Like my title says....it's a whole new world!

We worked at the Pumpkin Patch this weekend (for boy scouts) and sold lots of pumpkins. I learned how to use our new cash register and we now accept credit cards. Everything used to be logged manually! Most of my chocolate chip cookies had sold at the end of our three hour shift. Yea! We will be working again on Wednesday......it is supposed to rain.



-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*'""*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-



No comments: