Friday, May 22, 2009

German Shepherd Plate, Creamer, Sugar Bowl Purchase on Etsy



Well, look what arrived in the mail today from Shepherdsgrove on Etsy ! I just love them! I found her shop on Etsy the other day while during a German Shepherd search and did I ever find some good treasure! I'm sure you can tell from my blog that I really, really love my German Shepherds. And I do like to collect pretty things with their likeness. I couldn't have been more pleased when they arrived promptly and so very well packaged! She was so very nice to work with and was extremely professional and helpful. I hope that you can find the time to check out her incredible shop by clicking on the pictures or the link above. If you are a pet lover, Shepherdsgrove offers a variety of pieces with other dog breeds as the focal.

No comments: