Saturday, May 30, 2009

Garden Update



I worked about an hour and a half in the garden weeding and tying things up. I have some blooms on some of the plants. It's a great day to be outside today.......so nice! I haven't had any more time to work with the camera. I hope to do some jewelry pictures tomorrow. The bathroom ceiling is done but now we are going to paint the walls and add a new blind. I will probably just sew a new valance to go across the top. We also found a used porcelain sink with brass knobs. We got it at Habitat for Humanity. We weren't looking for a sink but the price was too good to pass up.

Habitat’s ReStore will be featured on the Your Home Columbus TV show on NBC-4, on Sunday, May 31st at noon. Habitat for Humanity's Restore Discount Store is filled with leftover and salvaged doors, fixtures, tiles, blinds, paint, and more to help fix up your home or find something that you have been hunting for.

No comments: