Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Appointment Week!



This are some additional pictures that I took this last weekend with the new camera. I have been just to busy to post. Landon and I had dental appointments yesterday and tomorrow he is scheduled for his yearly physical. I have been preoccupied with the new camera and had to do research on macro lens for jewelry photography. I'm relearning what the best F-stop/film speed/ISO are for jewelry. And don't forget about manual focus, setting the white balance manually and all of that! The bathroom hasn't been painted yet but some bushes did get torn out as the outside of the house will be getting painted soon. The paint was purchased for that this last weekend. It is raining today and cool enough for me to have a hoodie on! Well, I am off to do those errands that just have to be done!

No comments: