Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mo-Jo Pup with Mr. Raccoon



¤´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`¤~♥I was looking in some of my old albums again and ran into these two pictures of Mo-Jo when he was a puppy. He looks so cute in these pictures! I remember that he did this all by himself. Looks like he is using Mr. Raccoon for a pillow. We still have Mr. Raccoon and he has been through the wash many times since this pic and Jazzy likes to give him a chew or two from time to time. Mo-Jo doesn't play with him anymore. Mo-Jo only likes Frisbee and balls. He will play Frisbee or ball until you walk away. I wish you could see him jump, so graceful! Maybe I'll be able to catch it with my new camera. Well today was another hot one! I thing it got up to 86. It is supposed to get up to 88 tomorrow. Landon is out with friends playing Frisbee golf.



I listed these earrings today in my shop. They have my favorite colors.

3 comments:

troutbirder said...

I was worried about the pup till I read the post. This racoon looks harmless enough. :)

Katofmanycolors said...

Both are doing well!....LOL..KAT

Nicomi Nix Turner said...

AW!!!