Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bathroom coming along!

»-(¯`v´¯)-» »-(¯`v´¯)-»
Well, the bathroom was getting it's newer sink put in today but my husband ran into a snag! The oval hole needed to be round for the new sink. So, we jumped into the car and made another trip to Habitat for Humanity again. We found a white counter top with oak trim for $5.00! It had to be cut down and my husband had to cut the center hole but like I have said before, he is so handy! We also found an oak mirror, medicine cabinet, light combo for $21.00. It does need a wee bit of repair but I am sure it will look good when my husband is done with it. I did a little cleaning on it this afternoon in between doing some custom jewelry work for a client. I really can't wait for it to all come together but it sure is looking good!
»-(¯`v´¯)-» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

No comments: