Friday, April 24, 2009

Yearly Mammogram Time!


Today I had my yearly mammogram done. Nobody likes having them done but they are so very important. Be sure to check your calendar and see when yours is due!

It is going to get up in the low 80's today! Can you believe it. We had flurries the other night! It is also expected to be in the 80's tomorrow. I am just not ready for it! I took the dogs for a long walk after my mammogram this morning. We we all getting pretty warm by the time we were done. We walked for about an hour exploring a new path. Westerville has many, many bike/walking paths and parks. The above picture is an older one of my Mom that I digitized. She looks so happy in this picture. I am not sure, but it looks like she has on a beautiful silk dress. I think my younger sister really looks like my mom.

No comments: