Thursday, November 12, 2009

Food Coloring Picture

Landon took this picture for his abstract assignment in digital photography. It is blue food coloring released into water. He had a wide variety of different shots when he did this. I have modified his original file in Photoshop Elements.

Saphiret Glass Earrings
This is new design that I have done with these glorious stones. I love how they turned out with their very vintage feel and look!



(¯`'•.¸//(*_*)\\¸.•'´¯)
«::: Random Tip of The Day:::»
I have decided to add a tip here and there on my blog on how to better cope with today's economy. Just little things, a thought here and there, but they can sure add up!

Today's tip would be to purchase generic brands/store brands of items that you buy on a regular basis.
Generally, these are less expensive than name brand and the quality is just as good. I usually only buy one at first to do our own testing and we decide as a family if this is to be a repeat purchase.

Got Generic?

No comments: