Thursday, November 5, 2009

Self Portrait

Landon took this picture of himself using a mirror for his experimental assignment in digital photography. I took a few liberties with the file and played with it in Photoshop Elements.


♥Nature♥

Pair of earrings for pierced ears. The wires are brass and have an antique copper finish. This brass is nickel and lead free.



(¯`'•.¸//(*_*)\\¸.•'´¯)
«::: Random Tip of The Day:::»
I have decided to add a tip here and there on my blog on how to better cope with today's economy. Just little things, a thought here and there, but they can sure add up!

Today's tip would be to purchase a turkey at my local grocery for three weeks in a row. Turkey is priced at $.29 lb. this year! I will use one for Thanksgiving, one for New Year's and maybe another for a family gathering. I store these in our large freezer that we have.

We boil everything down after we separate the meat and make a broth. This is frozen for later use. I use the breasts, extra dressing, and gravy to make a casserole from leftovers later on. I have all of these stored in the freezer. I use one of the turkey breasts, stuffing, and gravy. I add salt and pepper to taste. I will start with two cups of rice that ends of being four cups after cooked. I combine everything in a casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes. I call it my
After Thanksgiving Casserole!

Got Turkey?



No comments: