Monday, November 16, 2009

Grocery Store Coupons

Photo by Landon that I played around with in Photoshop Elements.





Fae Dragonfly Romantique

A beautiful Czech button glass was used as a focal for this whimsical dragonfly necklace! It has a beautiful blend of green and lavender iridescent colors. The colors change depending on the light/angle.



(¯`'•.¸//(*_*)\\¸.•'´¯)
«::: Random Tip of The Day:::»
I have decided to add a tip here and there on my blog on how to better cope with today's economy. Just little things, a thought here and there, but they can sure add up!

Today's tip would be to clip coupons and organize them for the grocery store. My weekly bag for the grocery stores in my area come with coupons every week. I love to match them up with items on sale! I have also found a few sites on-line that I can print coupons from. I have already printed them and used them at Krogers and Meijers and they both accepted them. Here are a couple sites that I have used:

http://print.coupons.com/Couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=13000&zid=xu12&nid=10&cid=14520112

http://coupons.redplum.com/offers/default.aspx?Id=TheCouponCupboard&DefaultZipCode=

Got Coupons?



No comments: