Monday, November 9, 2009

Indian Summer

Landon and I and the two GSD's went for a long walk yesterday. I wanted to show Landon this area I had found off of a walking/bike path. There is a meadow and just a maze of paths. I took this picture near the water's edge. We had a few great days of Indian Summer!



Saphiret Glass Earrings


(¯`'•.¸//(*_*)\\¸.•'´¯)
«::: Random Tip of The Day:::»
I have decided to add a tip here and there on my blog on how to better cope with today's economy. Just little things, a thought here and there, but they can sure add up!

Today's tip would be to purchase eggs. Recently, they have been priced at about $.88 a dozen. We love scrambled eggs and sometimes add tomatoes, spices and veggies to the mix when the cooking is just about done. The boys especially love deviled eggs. We sometimes boil a dozen or two up just to have for snacks. Sometimes we have eggs and other things (breakfast) for dinner. I cook my eggs like this: I start out with just a little bit of butter or margarine in a frying pan and heat until melted. I then add a small amount of water to the pan and heat. Then I add my three eggs and cover until done.

Got Eggs?



No comments: